Search This Blog

Friday 17 January 2014

Welcome to my 'blog '!

 So if you can't tell I'm new to this whole thing called blogging. I've been following a lot bloggers for a few years now but have never really thought of starting my own... until now (obviously).

I've been looking at uni's for about the past 3 hours as I'm currently in my first year of sixth form- yes meaning I'm sixteen going on seventeen *sings that song* . I'm studying English Lit+Lang (oh! how generic of me to start a blog as an English student), Psychology, Media Studies and History. And I just do NOT know what to do with my life *cries* so I just had a lightbulb moment and thought 'You know what I'm going to start a blog!' So here I am :)

I enjoy reading fashion, beauty and all around lifestyle blogs and hope to make one too but I currently don't have a good quality camera yet which will be quite a big problem to be a vlogger  blogger ( I really need to get to know the difference!... I do, don't worry).

 So I'm basically going to write what I think really, a bit like Jameela Jamil however I'm not quite as witty or even confident enough to write what I really think- or you would just think I was mad ...but I'll try!

Oh! *gasps* I haven't even told you my name. So I'm Nina and my favourite colour is violet, in case you wanted to know (buddy the elf, anyone? no) living in the North-West of England and I like to read. The last book being The Perks of being a Wallflower and I LOVED it. A lot. Better than the film which I stupidly watched before reading it, *facepalm*. 
So who knows what this page will consist of or if even anybody ever reads this, I would actually love if even one person looked at this blog... I think it would kinda cool! So here I am and I hope to post twice a week (you can tell this is a spare of the moment thing can't you!) and I hope you've gotten to know a little bit more about me compared to before you clicked on here. So I hope to see you soon through technologies eyes again quite soon.
                                                     love always, 
                                                                    Nina  x
(The perks of being a Wallflower reference there^)

P.S. I'm half-Greek which might make me slightly cooler and original (<<NOT by the way I just wrote that *more facepalms*)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Nina :D i'm a new blogger too if you want you could maybe check out my blog and let me know what do u think ^_^ http://foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com/